- The Rams just finished their Thursday workout and there wasn’t much to report in the way of change as far as injuries go.
- Coach Steve Spagnuolo was pleased with the way his team practiced Thursday, even after a power outage at the Russell Training Center earlier in the morning altered the schedule slightly.
- RB Steven Jackson and S Oshiomogho Atogwe did not practice for the second day in a row as they recover from groin and thigh injuries, respectively. Spagnuolo said he was hopeful that maybe they could do some work in Friday’s practice but would take the wait and see approach with both.
- That said, Spagnuolo also emphasized that there’s no hard and fast rule for players having to practice to play. As many might recall, Jackson didn’t practice the final month of the 2009 season and played in all but one contest.
- Nothing new on DT Clifton Ryan. His migraine issues are still being worked out.
- WR Laurent Robinson (foot) and S Darian Stewart (hamstring) were also held out of the practice. It’s possible they could return for practice Friday as well.
- TE Michael Hoomanawanui (ankle), TE Billy Bajema (knee), LB Chris Chamberlain (knee) and DT Darell Scott (ankle) are status quo and did not practice.
- S Craig Dahl continues to make strides and looks like he’ll be ready to go against the Seahawks. He’d start in Atogwe’s spot if Atogwe can’t go.
- LB David Vobora continues to get work with the first team defense, much like he did in last week’s game against Washington. He and Larry Grant could continue to have a timeshare at the weakside linebacker spot.
Posted in From the Sidelines | No Comments »