- The Rams wrapped up a spirited Wednesday practice with their full complement of players available on a dreary day that brought them into the indoor facility at the Russell Training Center.
– Only LT Rodger Saffold (shoulder) and P Donnie Jones (calf) were limited in the practice. Everyone else was good to go.
– All signs point to Saffold being ready for Sunday in Denver. Coach Steve Spagnuolo says Saffold got some reps in today and he should be just fine.
– As always, Jones will not do much during the week and be ready to go on Sunday.
– WR Danario Alexander appears to be ready to go. He was “flying around” on the practice field according to QB Sam Bradford. Signs point to him being active against the Broncos.
– The Rams are not concerned with the thin air in Denver. They are taking steps to ensure they are ready for it. RB Steven Jackson even has an “air tent” in his basement that helps him get accustomed to breathing the thin air. More on that in today’s notebook…
– All for now. Tomorrow will be a quick hit so I want to take a chance to wish everyone a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.
Posted in From the Sidelines | 1 Comment »