- The Rams just wrapped up their abbreviated Thursday practice which took on more of the look of a Friday practice in its brevity. But according to coach Steve Spagnuolo, they got the work they needed to get done accomplished.
- With meetings a little earlier, the Rams were able to get in, get their work done and then depart to celebrate Thanksgiving with their families. The coaching staff will stick around until around dinner time and then also be able to depart to be with their families.
- On the injury front, the Rams remain extremely healthy for this point in the season.
Of course, the Rams lost some key pieces for the season earlier in the year but Spagnuolo does acknowledge the relative health of his team at this point in the season.
“The one thing I think we do forget, we have lost some guys to injured reserve that could still really be helping us, so I don’t lose sight of that. But for the guys that are on the 53, yeah, we’re starting to get guys back. Knock on wood, because I want to make sure…we don’t want to lose anybody going forward, but you need to be healthy in November and December to really have any chance of winning.”
- There were no changes to the injury report for either the Rams or the Broncos on Thursday.
- For the Rams, P Donnie Jones (calf) and WR Danario Alexander (knee) were again listed as limited participants. T Rodger Saffold (shoulder) and WR Laurent Robinson (toe) were full participants. All are expected to play Sunday in Denver.
- For Denver: CB Andre Goodman (hip), S Darcel McBath (quad) and WR Demaryius Thomas (ankle) did not participate. LB DJ Williams (concussion) was limited and LB Robert Ayers (foot) was a full participant.
- That’s all for a brief blog entry today. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us to all of you.
Posted in From the Sidelines | No Comments »