- The Rams got back to practice Thursday afternoon and are now one step closer to Sunday’s game. They have one more practice Friday and will have a slightly altered Saturday because of Christmas.
– OT Jason Smith rolled his ankle in practice and was limited. He’s expected to be OK and X rays were negative.
– DE Chris Long returned to practice and was also limited. RB Ken Darby was the same.
– TE Michael Hoomanawanui did not practice as he had a small setback earlier this week. His status remains day to day according to coach Steve Spagnuolo.
– The 49ers have yet to officially name a starter but it appears Troy Smith will be back in the saddle.
Posted in From the Sidelines | 2 Comments »