– The Rams completed their Thursday practice after going outside for all of it in anticipation of the cold and rainy conditions they expect in Seattle on Sunday.
– Perhaps the best news of the day was the return to practice by TE Michael Hoomanawanui. The rookie from Illinois has been battling back from a sprained ankle and returned to the practice field on Thursday, albeit in a limited capacity.
– Still, Hoomanawanui did enough to at least build some confidence that he could be available to play Sunday.
“Mike did a good job today,” offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur said. “He got a limited amount of reps, and the stuff that we did with him, he seemed to be able to function. Obviously Coach (Spagnuolo) will make the final decision on what happens with Mike, but as far as today goes, it’s promising.”
– CB Jerome Murphy was upgraded from limited participation to full participation with a broken pinkie finger. He’s expected to play Sunday.
– Seattle QB Matt Hasselbeck did not practice again on Thursday. Signs continue to point toward his being out this week though nothing is certain.
– The Rams will practice tomorrow, hitting on red zone and short yardage before heading to Seattle on Saturday morning.
Posted in From the Sidelines | No Comments »