- Rams WR Mark Clayton is still working on coming off the Physically Unable to Perform list as a sore Achilles has set him back.
- The Rams have until early next week to make a decision on whether to pull him off the PUP list so it would serve Clayton well to make a move now. He did participate on a limited basis in Wednesday’s practice and he’s hoping to get up to speed sooner than later.
- Clayton also stayed after to do some extra work catching passes.
The injury report:
Did not practice: QB Sam Bradford (ankle), RT Jason Smith (concussion), DT Darell Scott (concussion)
Limited practice: LB Brady Poppinga (calf), G Tony Wragge (knee), WR Danario Alexander (hamstring)
- Arizona had a couple of notable players not practicing, namely QB Kevin Kolb (toe) and RB Beanie Wells (knee).
- Congratulations to rookie DE Robert Quinn for being named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week. His punt block turned the tide of Sunday’s win against New Orleans.
- A tip of the cap to DE Chris Long (three sacks) and RB Steven Jackson (159 rushing yards, 2 TDs) for their weeks, too. They came up just short of winning the defensive and offensive player of the week in the NFC.
Posted in From the Sidelines | No Comments »