– The Rams finished up their practice week with the usual Friday practice.
– Before we dive into the injury report, it should be noted that Coach Jeff Fisher announced that for the Nov. 18 game, the team in conjunction with Boeing is donating 1,500 tickets to the local chapter of the USO. For those that have been paying attention, it’s the latest in a long line of moves establishing a relationship between the Rams and the local military.
– Fisher has great respect for the military and this is just the latest in those moves, including holding a walk through at Scott Air Force Base during training camp and his continued relationship with the Wounded Warriors Project. Cool stuff, there.
– On the injury front, the Rams should be getting back some valuable depth/special teams players this week or at least have them available to play against Miami even if they become pregame inactives.
– One such player is DE Eugene Sims. Fisher said Sims is coming along well and should be ready to go this week. He’s valuable on special teams but has also played well on defense before suffering a concussion against Seattle. He plays inside and out on the line, has been strong against the run and is continuing to develop as a pass rusher. He’s listed as probable on the injury report.
– Speaking of which, here’s Friday’s rundown of the injury report for Sunday:
Probable: Sims, S Matt Daniels (thigh) and QB Sam Bradford (knee).
Questionable: FB Brit Miller (ankle), DT Matt Conrath (knee), DE William Hayes (back).
Out: LB Mario Haggan (thigh), WR Danny Amendola (shoulder) and T Rodger Saffold (knee).
– For Miami, RB Reggie Bush (knee) went through practice and is listed as probable. He’s expected to play, though it remains to be seen if that will be at full strength.
– Starting CB Richard Marshall is out this week with a back injury.
– Thanks for reading. See you in Miami.
Posted in From the Sidelines | 1 Comment »