- The Rams just finished up a cold, windy Friday practice and now are set for Sunday’s game against Green Bay.
- They’ll have a walk through tomorrow and then kick off against the Packers on Sunday at noon.
- T Wayne Hunter did not practice again and is listed as questionable on this week’s injury report. If Hunter is unable to go, the call could go to Joe Barksdale this week. He and G Shelley Smith could both factor into the plans depending on Hunter’s health and other factors.
- Here’s the rest of the injury report:
Out: T Rodger Saffold (knee), WR Danny Amendola (shoulder), LB Mario Haggan (thigh).
Questionable: T Hunter (back)
Probable: CB Janoris Jenkins (back)
- For Green Bay:
Out: LB Nick Perry, WR Greg Jennings, DT B.J. Raji, CB Sam Shields.
Probable: CB Davon House, TE Jermichael Finley, RB Alex Green, S Sean Richardson, QB Aaron Rodgers, TE D.J. Williams.
- Meanwhile, RB Steven Jackson was asked Thursday evening about sharing the load more with rookie RB Daryl Richardson. Jackson clearly likes Richardson and the duo has a great relationship. He had nothing but positive things to say when asked about it.
“I’m still the workhorse,” Jackson said. ”We’re only six games into the season. Let’s be honest: Daryl’s done a great job when he’s been in there. Whenever you have a back that’s able to come in and do a great job, it makes it a lot easier for me.”
- Jackson was very complimentary of his complement.
“I think Daryl’s doing an excellent job,” Whatever we can do to keep us going as an offense, putting drives consecutively together, wearing down a defense. We knew last week was going to be a tough challenge with Miami against the running game. I thought Daryl did a great job as well as the offensive line.”
- Thanks for reading.
Posted in From the Sidelines | 1 Comment »