- After a nice, long four days away from it all, the Rams got back to work Tuesday afternoon with their first practice since parting ways last Thursday.
- Technically the practice was a bit of a “bonus” practice that the league allows the team to work in coming off the bye but because of that there is no injury report necessary until tomorrow.
- That said, during the open portion of practice, the Rams had a few important pieces back working in some capacity.
- WR Danny Amendola (shoulder) said he is on track to return this week.
- LT Rodger Saffold (knee) stayed in St. Louis over the bye to continue his rehab and said Tuesday he’s optimistic that he’ll be able to return this week. Things look a bit better for him now than they did last week at this time, which is to be expected.
- T Wayne Hunter also could return to work this week.
- Coach Jeff Fisher was pleased with the work his team got done Tuesday but didn’t want to tip his hand on what, exactly, got done. He did have high praise for this week’s opponent, the 49ers.
- The Rams will get back on a normal schedule on Wednesday and have a full injury report afterward. No official move has been made in terms of replacing injured S Matt Daniels on the active roster yet, either. We’ll have more on all of that tomorrow.
- Thanks for reading. Plenty to come this week.
Posted in From the Sidelines | No Comments »