- The Rams just finished up their Thursday practice and, as promised by coach Jeff Fisher earlier in the week, did so after getting a little extra time to rest.
- Asked earlier this week if he felt his team had something of a “hangover” following the tie that went the full five quarter in San Francisco, Fisher said he didn’t believe that there was but did acknowledge the toll playing five full quarters can have on his team.
- So, Fisher made it a point to buy his team some extra time to rest and allowed it to sleep in Thursday morning by moving practice back to the late afternoon running into almost complete darkness by the time it was through.
- The extra rest wasn’t quite as necessary as last time because, as Fisher noted, his team didn’t have to travel back halfway across the country as it did following the tie. Additionally, his team didn’t have any disappointment to deal with after beating the Niners 16-13 in nearly five full quarters and didn’t have to travel at all.
- On the injury front, the Rams had only some minor tweaks to Thursday’s report.
Did Not Participate: TE Mike McNeill (thigh), C Scott Wells (knee), C Tim Barnes (non-injury)
Limited Participation: WR Danny Amendola, LB Mario Haggan (elbow)
Full Participation: RB Steven Jackson (foot)
- Good signs for Amendola and Haggan but they’ll be monitored the rest of the week.
- For Buffalo, the list remains long but saw some improvement this week. DE Mark Anderson (knee) and C Eric Wood (knee) did not practice for the second day in a row.
- All for tonight. Thanks for reading.
Posted in From the Sidelines | No Comments »