- The Rams just put the finishing touches on their Friday practice as they prepare to head to the chilly Northeast to take on the Bills on Sunday. Some news and notes on the injury front in a moment but first some breaking news on the Jeff Fisher wardrobe front.
- Today, Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, is the first day Fisher chose to wear long pants all season. Earlier this year, he mentioned that he has a rule about wearing shorts until Dec. 1 regardless of the weather. That made for some long days in cold weather in London as well as recently in St. Louis but the weather has been quite moderate here for the past couple of weeks so he was able to wait until today to do it.
“I feel overdressed,” Fisher said. “I made it to December so I have got the green light now.”
- Fisher explained the reasoning behind the long pants boycott on Friday:
“We did not wear a whole lot when we played in Chicago,” Fisher said. “We didn’t have an indoor facility. We used to walk down the neighborhood and have practice at a little park there in the snow and we didn’t wear a whole lot of clothes.”
- On the injury front, the Rams got some limited work again from WR Danny Amendola (foot/heel) and LB Mario Haggan (elbow). Both are listed as questionable on this week’s injury report but Fisher offered some hope, at least on the Amendola front.
“He was limited practice today and a little better than he was yesterday,” Fisher said. “I’m sure he’ll be a game time decision.”
- Elsewhere on the injury front, TE Mike McNeill (thigh) did not practice again. He is listed as out this week.
- RB Steven Jackson (foot) and C Scott Wells (knee) are listed as probable.
- C Tim Barnes returned to practice after missing Thursday for non-injury related issues.
- That’s all for today. Thanks for reading.
Posted in From the Sidelines | No Comments »