– Good morning from Lucas Oil Stadium where day three of the NFL Combine – at least in terms of the media interviews – is set to begin. Today is also the day for the workouts to actually get underway. Offensive linemen, kickers and tight ends will go through their paces on the Lucas Oil Stadium turf.
– Aside from those working out there, the media will have access to defensive linemen and linebackers. You know what that means…Notre Dame LB Manti Te’o will take center stage. If you’ll excuse us, that’s a story we have no intention of writing about. I’ll probably have a blog with comments from Te’o later but if you want a breathless story about catfishing and virtual girlfriends, you’ll have to check with just about any other outlet.
– Instead, I plan to write about many of the guys we didn’t get to talk about yesterday. Because Friday was so Rams-centric, I didn’t have the chance to write about receivers and running backs and others. I’m going to make up for lost time a bit today and I’ll start rolling out the blogs on some of those guys here shortly. Alabama G Chance Warmack also came through finally and we’ll hear from him as well.
– As for today, I’m looking to catch up with some of the following: DTs Sheldon Richardson (Missouri), Sharif Floyd (Florida), Star Lotulelei (Utah) and LBs such as Alec Ogletree (Georgia), Khaseem Greene (Rutgers) and Arthur Brown (Kansas State).
– I’ll also periodically provide updates on how the workouts are going with times and measurements on some of the top offensive linemen and tight ends.
– Stay tuned all day for coverage. Thanks for reading.
Posted in From the Sidelines | No Comments »